There were a loooot of ugly overgrown bushes in the front yard when we moved in... It was a long time to get them cut down...
...torn out...
...and stumps dug down...
...before we finally had an "after" photo.(Thanks to Cliff for all of his back pain/sweat/tears, and last but not least for his supervising skills! We owe you buddy!)

Hippies though we may be, when you're allergic to a tree it just has to come out of the back yard. Gabe didn't mind, it meant he got to use power tools.
After it was down, we realized it was the one tree on our property! All the other trees you see belong to the neighbors... Oops.Mom begged me to keep the "beautiful" wallpaper, but it had to go.
(Sorry Mom. There are about 20 more rolls in the basement when you convince Dad into it...)
Molly & Gabe want to know what I was smoking when I picked out this color, but I think it's nice. (Shut up!! It's nice in person I swear!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment