Ok already! Here are pictures of Molly!! Good grief - you'd think people loved her or something!
This was Molly's 2nd trip to the beach, but considering her first time was so windy we turned around and headed back home I hardly think it counts. Therefore, I deem this Molly's First Trip to the Beach!! She liked it and hated it all at the same time. Hopefully next time it won't be so windy and rainy!
Molly has started this new thing of sleeping on her side that is just too cute! To top it all off she flings her arm up over her eyes... Poor persecuted baby!
Gramma Helen discovered that Molly loooves herself in the mirror. She cooes, slaps, kisses, talks, tries to figure out why there are two Daddy's... A mirror is always a good 45-minutes of entertainment for everyone.
"Can you believe the price of shoes these days?" murmurs Molly from around her binky.(To be fair, the binky is in her mouth so she won't eat the paper.)
Grammy Judy sent Miss Molly a bunch of sun-suits, and with the weather warming up she's finally getting to wear some of them. Molly says, "I'm sorta naked...but I have clothes on...but there is definitely a breeze on my tummy... you know, I like this! Thanks Grammy!!"
Our big girl is sitting up like a champ now. She still hasn't figured out how to get to the sitting position by herself yet, but she'll get there soon enough.


No comments:
Post a Comment