Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ummmm...

Jeepers I'm bad at keeping this thing updated!! Let's see...what's new on the home front...Molly is crawling, cruising, babbling, and still not sleeping thru the night. Gabe is still loving his job, and is starting to get into the groove of house maintenance (nothin' like buying an old house!). I am contemplating returning to school (if/when we find childcare for Molly), but am scared stiff by the prospect of Microbiology. Other than that our life is pretty boring. (OK, not boring but it's sure not exciting either!!) Our old camera had one too many trips to the beach so we had to invest in a new one, and I haven't had a chance to figure out how to download photos from it yet. (Yes, I know, shocking - Elizabeth doesn't have a free minute. Ha ha ha. I'll laugh with you.) But once I figure out the new technology (with a few more phone calls to my brothers I'm sure) I will get some new pictures of Miss Molly up here. She's grown so much!! This one will have to tide you thru until then...

No comments: